Thursday, November 19, 2015

Green Veggies Stir-fry

A variation of the same theme.

These days I am busier than usual, which means less time to prepare and cook meals.  At the same time, hubby requests for a meatless dish!  So, killing two birds with one stone (so to speak), here is something...


Although as you cans see, it is not 100% vegetable, since I had too few vegetables on hand to feed 5 to 6 people!  But in keeping with (what I hope to be) meatless, I added squid balls to the mix.

The recipe is (as I say of all my stir-fries) easy.  Just throw in onions, garlic and ginger in hot oil, add the vegetables (which in this case are asparagus, snap peas and celery) then the sliced squid balls.  Stir fry a couple of minutes, or until the vegetables are cooked but still crisp.  Season to taste with salt and pepper and it's done!

Fast, easy and delicious!


No comments:

Post a Comment