Friday, August 14, 2015

Homemade Chocolate Peanut Butter

My brother recently gave me a big tub of roasted peanuts.  While I am an avid fan of nuts, my recent affliction of migraines has me banning peanuts in large amounts.  Hubby does not like peanuts and neither does the little girl, except for peanut butter.  So what do I do with all those peanuts?  Transform them into peanut butter... but with chocolate!


The ingredients I used for my chocolate peanut butter spread...


Thank goodness for food processors... they make peanut butter easy!  5 minutes of whirring 200 to 250 grams of roasted peanuts and it's quite done.


Add 100 grams melted dark chocolate... and maybe a tablespoon of sugar or honey (or to taste)


and viola!  Chocolate Peanut Butter!


I have been eating this off a spoon... as has the little girl.  We love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment